This training course will be facilitated to a fully interactive and learner-centred approach. The course has been designed and developed using proven adult learning principles. It has been run successfully many times over recent years.
Introduction to Brilliant Account Management
Graham Phelps explains the six principles behind the PROFIT account management model in this short 5-minute video.
Taken from the training course Brilliant Account Management. www.grahamphelps.com
This is not just a training course but a complete program on how to best manage and develop existing accounts. This includes whether they are customers or partners, distributors or resellers. It is specifically designed for quick, consistent, easy and effective account development and management by busy people. The unique process model also makes progress and performance more visible to others.
Key action points include:
● Sell more to existing accounts, increased customer retention and improved customer satisfaction.
● Manage service issues more effectively, through delegation and managing expectations.
● Create a simple but effective account management dashboard, relationship matrix and opportunity roadmap for each key account.
● Gain more influence at a senior level and how to create a ‘coach’
● Developing a 'best practice' approach to account management using the tools you have and those you gain on the program.
● Providing more consistency and structure in developing and growing business from both existing accounts and new potential contacts in an account.
● Improving the ability to sell additional services proactively – up-selling and cross-selling.
● Better co-ordination and growth of large accounts and opportunities.
● Using the PROFIT account plan and methodology to update and inform others and plan strategy
● Skills and methods to use when managing and developing both existing customer and target accounts.
● Building on current best practice and integration with existing CRM tools.
Account managers, account support and technical team members; senior managers and executives.