Business Skills Training
Business skills training design, development and delivery
About Graham Phelps
✧ Substantial experience as a Senior Training Manager, Professional and Sales Director.
✧ Over twenty years as an International business trainer, sales specialist and consultant.
✧ Expert in training course and elearning design and development.
✧ Varied career background gained in finance, IT and corporate service organisations.
Over the last twenty years I have personally trained or coached over 25,000 business professionals in 30 countries and hundreds of organisations. This includes many of the World’s largest and most successful companies.
Expert training, consulting and coaching in: Management and business skills, procurement, account management, customer service, leadership and business strategy.
Top-performing Account Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Director and Head of Training with forward-thinking organisations including:
- Head of Sales Performance (Europe) for Thomson Reuters. Responsible for training and development for over 500 customer facing staff across seven countries.
- Managing Director, 8020 Training Ltd. Independent training company specialising in in-house business skills training.
- Sales Director, The Pearson Group (Longman training and the Financial Times). Built and managed a team of over sixty sales people and account managers.
- Senior Consultant, Hoskyns PLC. IT managed services provider. Account manager for several large financial clients including Lloyds, C&G, Bank or Ireland and others.
- Sales Manager ISC Systems. Responsible for developing and managing front and back office systems integration services to UK building societies.
- Major Account Sales, Entre Computer Systems. Large value sales of PC-based and micro-computer based companies in the Bristol area.
I have a degree in Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing and am qualified NLP Master Trainer and member of International Institute of Coaching. Published author.
- Working Smarter – time management in the digital age
- Better Business Writing Skills – various options
- Advanced Influence and Persuasion
- Business Negotiation Skills
- Professional Presentation Skills
- CRM and Key Account Management
- Communication Skills for Managers and Professionals
- Leadership and Management Development
- Consultative and Value-Added Selling Skills
- Sales Negotiation Skills
- Bids, tenders and sales proposal writing
- Key Account Management
- Complex Sales and Strategic Selling
- International Business Development Skills
- Sales Prospecting and Sourcing New Business
- Sales Strategies for Professional Service Firms
- Brilliant Customer Service (B2B)
- Technical and IT Help Desk Skills
- Service with a Sale – inbound inquiry conversion skills
- Coaching Skills for Customer Service Managers
- Training Skills for Customer Service Trainers
- Telephone Skills Workshop
- Email and Business Writing Skills for Customer Service
- Complaint Handling
My delivery style has been described as highly motivational, interactive and practical. I am able to build rapport and credibility easily and naturally with any size or level of group and I would consider myself an expert communicator.
What participants have said
“Very knowledgeable and extremely well presented and structured”
“A very intensive course and a lot of concrete tools provided.”
“A useful data, tools and insights, engaging and interesting as always.”
“Very confident in the subject, and amusing too. Made the course very interesting. A very clear good sales model to use going forward.”
“Brilliant course, really interesting and very focused to my job role & day to day work.”
“Very good…contained everything we do on a regular basis and problems we have come across…the exercises made it very interesting too.
Please get in touch by completing this form or calling 07515 851 691.
Graham Phelps, Business skills training, coaching and consulting.
Tel: 03301 595 093 / 07515 851 691
7 St Michaels Road, Bedford, MK40 2LY