Bespoke business skills e-learning courses
We can create an on-line training business course delivered across all formats and devices for the same price as an off-the-shelf live training course. No venue costs, no travel, less time off-the-job, greater learning application. All our e-learning courses are fully customised and bespoke to your exact learning requirements. We provide customised e-learning courses for the same price or less of off-the-shelf. No development costs, from just £99 + VAT per active learner per annum.
“Less time away from the job, plus greater impact and implementation of learning…plus fully bespoke content.”
Key benefits of bespoke e-learning solutions
- Training that is absolutely right for you. Fully bespoke and customised free – just a low annual cost per user.
- E-learning can be accessed via mobile smart phone, tablet and PC.
- Learners can set their own pace and time to access courses.
- Include your own company-specific content. information and learning points – at no extra cost.
- Option to drip-feed content over time and update courses.
- Greater retention through multiple formats and ability to repeat any part of any course.
- Built-in scoring and marked tests and assignments.
- Full learning management administration and reporting.
- Cost effective – highly scalable, no travel or venue costs.
- Less time away from the job, all learning content on-line via PC, tablet or smart phone
- Courses contain videos, audio, text, quizzes, test, assignments.
- All content and design of training customised to meet your requirements, free of charge in most cases.
- Simply charged at one low annual subscription charge per user, from £99 +VAT
A smarter way to do training: e-learning and smart phone training
Training topics available for customised e-learning development
We offer top-quality e-learning training solutions, in a wide range of subjects, at a fixed price. All our programmes will be developed by working closely with you and use independent subject specialists who also have outstanding knowledge of the subject and experienced in designing learning and training courses. Topic areas include:
- Business skills and commercial awareness training
- Customer service training
- Call centre skills – telephone skills
- Delegation, organising and planning for managers
- Event management and logistics
- Facilities management training
- Finance training and related areas
- Health and safety training
- HR policy and employment operations training
- Induction training
- IT training and On-line security, safety and awareness
- Leadership, management and personal effectiveness training
- Marketing skills and online marketing
- On-boarding for new staff, projects or programmes
- Presentation skills training and media training
- Project management training
- Retail, hospitality and leisure training
- Sales training – including account management
- Product, software, applications and customer training
- Time management and personal effectiveness
- Strategic business planning
Get the benefits of live training and smart phone learning in one great package.
“Learn more in less time with our new interactive smart phone app – on all platforms! Easy to use multi-format e-learning website and smart phone access with video, podcasts, info pages, tests and quizzes.
What you get
Easy to use multi-format e-learning website and app with video, podcasts, info pages, tests and quizzes. Plus, optional on-site workshop or on-line webinar.
“We provide customised e-learning courses for the same price or less of off-the-shelf training.”
We can provide a fully tailored custom learning app building service. This solution is ideal for product training, system training, in-house training, induction, security, health and safety, etc.
Smart phones and mobile devices, as well as computers, are now a vital part of all our work and personal lives. E-learning on phones and laptops can play a major role in improving on-the-job skills, knowledge and behaviours.
E-learning on tablets, phones and laptops can play a major role in improving on-the-job skills, knowledge and behaviours.
Mobile-based learning can reduce the time away from workplace or job and also has the potential for greater impact, usability and value. Unlike traditional classroom training, it can be viewed and accessed many times over in bite-size chunks at any time; anywhere and any order. The e-learning also contains tasks and tests suitable for accreditation. These can be created based on your specific requirements. On-line and mobile training features
- Unique learning content by experts including your own staff and training specialists
- Easy updates and bespoke content, company information included free.
- Video clips, podcasts, slide-shows, quizzes, top-tips, information pages, FAQ section, checklists, articles and external links.
- An option for company branding, custom content and personalisation.
- Includes real-time, easy to use, learner assessment, contact, comment, survey and feedback functions.
- Users and managers can share and communicate with other app users.
- Option to link to social media and sites.
- Learning management functions.
From just £99 + vat per person per e-learning course for a full 12 months licence. No development costs in most cases. Please get in touch for full terms and conditions.
Please get in touch by completing this form or calling 07515 851 691.
Call: 03301 595 093 / 07515 851 691