“From cold-calls to closed deals – smarter, faster, easier.”
Generating new leads and new business can be both time-consuming and frustrating. Creating and generating investment or other is becoming an increasingly important part of many Private Equity and Venture Capital. However, it takes a certain mind-set, knowledge, skill, careful preparation and creation of effective “models” and methods, even perhaps using formal approaches and scripts.
This three-day intensive training course will provide participants from PE and VC firms with the proven strategies and tactics to build a sustainable new business opportunities pipeline. This highly-interactive training course has been specifically designed to provide Private Equity and Venture Capital professionals, managers and new business development staff with the most-effective tools, tactics and techniques to develop new-business leads and opportunities.
Delegates will leave this training course with new skills and improved practical knowledge on best practices in using five main methods of generating new business sales and opening new accounts. It includes the best of best online and off-line sales and prospecting techniques – uniquely combining them for maximum effectiveness.
Who will benefit
This is a tailored, skills-based training workshop for Private Equity and Venture Capital firms. It will benefit all those who are involved in approaching, pitching, presenting or negotiating with prospective new investment partners or target companies. This includes account managers and directors, analysts, technical, marketing and administration staff, in both investment partners and client firms or target companies.
Key features of this course include:
• How to self-generate new business leads and opportunities with excessive spending on marketing or advertising
• Proven ways to gain additional business and referrals from existing customers and contacts, through direct approach and lead generation.
• Learn new and proven business-development skills – including prospecting, consulting, rapport building, presenting and sales differentiation.
• Value message: Be better able differentiate your firm, investment solutions, track- record and expertise clearly and accurately with tailored value statements for each stage and for each opportunity.
The overall objective of this workshop is to give delegates practical and proven method and tips to getting creating and developing new opportunities – big and small – that really work and can start working now!
Key Learning Points and objectives
• Develop a clear and consistent process to new business opportunity development and lead-generation
• Master the secret of organised persistence and how to “only sell to next stage of the sales process not your product or service”
• Set and achieve the right level of new business-development and lead-
generation activity to achieve your personal and organisational sales goals
• Apply the key principles of effective prospecting and pipeline management generation using a proven toolkit and approach
• Be able to overcome most common put-off’s when new conducting telephone or face- to-face business-development and lead-generation activities
• Develop an engaging telephone voice, networking approach and business-like manner
• Qualify potential opportunities with more accuracy on a consistent basis
• How to prioritise opportunities and manage your time when sourcing new opportunities and contacts
• Online sources of leads, contacts and referrals – what works and what does not
• Overcome psychological blocks to cold or warm calling – yours and the client’s
• Identify potential prospects with greater accuracy and decision makers and influencers within target prospects
• Make outbound sales or appointment calls with improved confidence, control and results
• Learn to how to improve your conversion of calls to appointments by using more effective questions and sales messages
• Get past gatekeepers and assistants more effectively to reach C-level connections first time and every time
This training workshop is highly-interactive and encourages delegate participation through a combination of lectures, group discussion, practical exercises, case studies, and breakout sessions designed to reinforce new skills. The comprehensive course manual has been
developed to be practical, easy to use and facilitate learning.
• Improved public image and credibility
• Increased revenues through enhanced lead generation and brand awareness
• Competitive advantage in your marketplace
• Expanded market penetration of products and services
• Cost savings on new business-development marketing activities
• Improved target marketing and opportunity development
• The skills to design a comprehensive new business sales and marketing plan
• A greater appreciation of the impact of proven skills, methods and techniques when generating new business opportunities
• Increased ability to measure and monitor your new business sales and marketing activities
• Improved non-verbal communication and persuasion skills – by email, on the telephone and face to face
• The ability to combine social media and traditional marketing strategies to generate new business leads, enquiries and opportunities
This course is available on an in-house basis, either for live training, small group coaching or consulting. Free quotation and personalised outline on request. All training can be personalised to your business free of charge. Bespoke course design and development and white-label training a speciality, including e-learning.
Please get in touch by completing this form or calling 07515 851 691.